The fees are charged by master ACT secretariat to cover the cost of the training in the M1 and M2 universities, the orientation week and second summer course, and a part of the international exchanges.
How much will you have to pay?
For all the M1 and M2 of the Master ACT, the fees are the same, irrespective of the chosen study track:
- 9000 euros per year for third-country students (Group A: Students from outside the EU Turkey, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia – FYROM, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway);
- 4500 euros per year for European students (Group B: 28 EU members states + Turkey, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia – FYROM, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway).
Master ACT fees can be paid in three yearly instalments to the master ACT secretariat
- the first one before July 25: 2000 € (Group A students) or 1000€ (Group B students),
- the second one in November (50% of the remaining amount),
- the third one in March (last 50%).
What the fees include:
- Registration in the two host Universities,
- Special trainings to master ACT students,
- Insurance and health security,
- Organisation of the Orientation Week and the Research Methodology Workshop and the corresponding Summer Courses, including accommodation during the OW and the RMW in Vienna,
- Language courses (in parallel or before the academic training),
- and the administrative costs.
The fees do not include:
- your living expenses: please see on our menu ‘Practicalities’ and refer to universities’ websites to know more about all practicabilities: Montpellier SupAgro: www.supagro.fr/web/pages/;
- the transportation costs to and within Europe (to the research methodology workshop or from M1 to M2)
- The food during the Orientation Week and the Research Methodology Workshop and the corresponding Summer Courses
- the translations needed